Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend is over!

Hey All--

Weekend has now come to a close. It wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be, friends were out of town, I had to work all weekend too.

I did figure out some plans for maybe going somewhere for Spring Break, hoping to hit up Chicago to see some friends if the flight loads work out.

I worked 12-6pm Friday, then 12-6pm also Saturday, then today, Sunday I worked 12-5:30pm.

We're supposed to be getting some storms, wind and Tornado's. As good as an implant is, I still sleep with the implant off, so I hope I wake up if there is a Tornado siren going on somewhere! Maybe Dorothy can give me a call to wake me up!

I read that Glee won't return for another week, kind of sad! :( I really love Glee, anyone watching the Oscars tonight?

Lady Gaga will be in Chicago tomorrow, but still too far away from me, her new "Born This Way" music video will be released tomorrow, I cannot wait for it!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Alex

No comments: